Vacancies at People 1st
Closing date for applications: 6 January 2019
We are seeking applications from candidates to become EQA Associates to carry out monitoring activities and would like to hear from suitably qualified and experienced professionals who are interested in getting involved in this exciting new area of work.
People 1st International is an employer led external quality assurance body approved by the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE) and part of the Workforce Development Trust Ltd.
The end-point assessment of all apprenticeships must be externally quality assured to ensure that they are valid, consistent and reliable across End-Point Assessment Organisations (EPAOs), ensure EPAOs all work to a high standard and that an apprentice would achieve the same result from their EPA regardless of the EPAO.
The role of our EQA Associate is to assist our Apprenticeship EQA team to oversee the external quality assurance of End Point Assessment Organisations (EPAOs) through:
- EPAO compliance monitoring and development
- Externally quality assuring EPAOs, in accordance with the criteria, procedures and guidelines laid down by the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IFATE) and People 1st International.
We are looking for suitably experienced and qualified people to become EQA Associates across the Aviation, Hospitality, Retail and Travel Apprenticeship Standards:
To be considered, our EQA Associates must have:
- A relevant level 3 sector qualification, or above
- A thorough knowledge of their occupational area
- Recent experience of their occupational route (which demonstrates industry competence)
- An understanding of Apprenticeship Standards and End-Point Assessment
- Assessor experience – ideally you will have a recognised assessor qualification (Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, A1 or D32/D33).
- Internal Quality Assurance experience - ideally you will have a recognised IQA qualification (Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, V1 or D34).
- An EQA qualification would be desirable.
Successful candidates will have a customer-focused approach, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills along with the ability to meet deadlines.
To receive a copy of the Role Description and Application Form please email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to be alerted to future opportunities.
People 1st International is part of the Workforce Development Trust - a not-for-profit organisation helping both public and private organisations cultivate their ultimate workforce.