Give your staff the skills and knowledge necessary to deliver excellent customer service to a wide range of unique customers
WorldHost customer service training is an interactive, engaging experience for your staff, covering real-world situations. Flexible content ensures that workshops are always highly relevant allowing trainers to adapt the content to suit your organisation. Participants’ can quickly apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge, so your customers feel the benefits, fast. At the same time, WorldHost training develops participants’ transferrable skills which they will be able to utilise for the rest of their lives.
The WorldHost ‘Inclusive Service’ programme will help employees to welcome a diverse range of people to your business or organisation and provide them with a consistent level of service befitting progressive moral, ethical and cultural attitudes.
Who should take the workshop?
This workshop is aimed at any staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers.
What does it cover?
- Identifying customers (and their different needs)
- The impact of not providing accessible services
- Key words and phrases
- Putting yourself in someone else’s place
- Visible and invisible disability
- Common disabilities
- Planning for action
- Disability etiquette
- Re-framing disability
- Inclusivity beyond disability
- Gender identity
- Gender neutralising
- Ageing population
Benefits of the programme
- Simple and easy changes that won’t break the bank to support a diverse range of customers
- 1 day programme that is adaptable to multiple roles, sectors or industries
- Easy to contextualise
- Participative and interactive with an applied focus on ‘active learning’
Positive outcomes for your organisation
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on online review sites
Better customer experiences set organisations apart from their competitors and keep customers coming back for more. Transform your business and get the recognition you deserve by applying to become a WorldHost Recognised Business - a ‘must-have’ badge for customer service.
What is the cost of the programme?
The recommended retail price for this 1 day programme is £120+VAT per participant. Find an Approved Training Provider to discuss the programme and pricing in more detail.
Alternatively, if you are interested in training a member of your staff to deliver this course in your business, please click here for more information.
Hear from others...
“WorldHost Inclusive Service helped our team build knowledge and confidence on how to cater for all guests’ needs sensitively and effectively, even in the most trying of circumstances.
Over the last four years we’ve been investing in WorldHost customer service training to give our people the skills needed to meet and greet guests with confidence.
The Inclusive Service programme takes us a step further in empowering our employees to welcome a diverse range of guests and to uphold excellent customer service standards.”
Kate Thursfield, National Guest Experience Manager, Capital & Regional