The Practical Training Certificate (PTC) programme teaches your people how to deliver quick, effective, on-the-job training to small groups or individuals.
Our experienced PTC trainers will show them how to interest and motivate their trainees, deliver step-by-step, easy-to-understand training, and set acceptable performance standards for each step. In short, they’ll learn how to raise the performance of their entire team!
Benefits of training your people with the PTC programme include:
- Protecting your brand standards – your staff will be able to show new colleagues exactly how to deliver the level of service your customers expect
- Creating a learning and development culture where colleagues can share their knowledge effectively
- Consistent excellent training for all your staff
- Formal assessment – all delegates are assessed at the end of the programme, and will get valuable feedback on what they’re doing well, and where they can improve
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for anyone who is responsible for training staff with a practical element to their job – for example, setting tables, preparing food, cleaning a bedroom, displaying stock, operating machinery. This includes supervisors, team leaders, managers or experienced front-line staff who help to train new starters.
It also acts as a helpful refresher for professional trainers who want to keep their skills up to date.
What the course covers
- Structuring a training session
- Adapting training to different learning styles
- Grabbing trainees’ attention
- Breaking the training process down into steps
- Using questions to keep trainees involved
- Checking trainees’ understanding
Our PTC training sessions are structured but very interactive, with plenty of opportunities to share ideas, take part in exercises, practise new skills and learn from fellow participants.
- In-company programme : £4,495
- Train your own people to deliver this programme : Training Practice and Assessment
- No. of people per programme : 4-6
- Course length : 3 days
All prices exclude VAT. In-company programmes may include an additional cost for trainer expenses.