Our WorldHost ‘Principles of Customer Service’ programme will give your staff the skills and knowledge necessary to deliver excellent customer service, giving your business the excellent reputation it deserves.
Our interactive programme teaches your staff crucial customer service skills that can lead to:
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Better communication between staff and customers
- Improved internal communication
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on sites like TripAdvisor
When you train 50% or more of your front-line staff using any of the WorldHost programmes, you can also apply to become a WorldHost Recognised Business - a ‘must-have’ badge for customer service.
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for any member of staff that has day-to-day interaction with customers – whether they’re an assistant, supervisor, department head or director.
It’s also relevant to staff in non-customer-facing roles; many of our clients report that the training improves internal communication well as across front-line customer service.
What the course covers:
- The role of all staff in delivering outstanding customer care
- Giving positive first impressions
- Communication and listening skills to create excellent rapport with customers
- Generating revenue for your business through customer service excellence
- ‘Going the extra mile’
This programme can also be used to achieve a nationally-recognised qualification, the ‘Level 2 Award’ in the ‘Principles of Customer Service in Retail or Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism’.*
- Open programme : £95 per person
- In-company programme : £1,750
- No. of people per programme : Up to 15
- Course length : 1 day
All prices exclude VAT. In-company programmes may include an additional cost for trainer expenses.
*The national qualification is not included in standard WorldHost delivery and requires an extra assessment. Contact us for more details.