WorldHost M-learning keeps the WorldHost Principles of Customer Service training alive in the heart of every learner.
Its 11 interactive lessons have been specifically designed to help refresh learners’ skills on an ongoing basis, with videos and quizzes that are delivered straight to their laptop, smartphone or tablet each month.
The benefits of using WorldHost M-learning to supplement your staff’s customer service training include:
- Maximum return on investment from your WorldHost training as staff keep the learning fresh in their minds
- No scheduling issues – lessons can be taken at a time and place that suits the learner and the business
- No hardware or software costs – all the content is hosted externally and learners access it via login
- Trackable data – management information and usage data can be provided so you can monitor learners’ progress
- Emphasising your commitment to customer service – by following up on the training, your staff will know it’s something your business is taking seriously
Who’s it for?
WorldHost M-learning is for learners who have previously completed WorldHost Principles of Customer Service classroom training. It’s designed to refresh their knowledge - and make it stick!
What does the course cover?
WorldHost M-learning includes the following 11 lessons:
- Using and remembering names
- First impressions
- Businesses that WOW
- Professional telephone techniques
- Why handle customer concerns?
- Effective listening skills
- Empathetic listening
- Internal and external customers
- The art of service recovery
- Going the extra mile
- Now it’s up to you
Each lesson includes a video that covers the key topics, followed by a short ‘knowledge check’ quiz. One lesson will be unlocked each month, and learners will receive an email letting them know that it’s ready to view.
Experience it for yourself – take the first lesson here for free!
- Open programme : £30 per person (discounts are available for larger orders – enquire now for details)