Our WorldHost Suite webinars will teach your people how to deliver the following WorldHost customer service courses so they are licensed to train other staff in your business:
Each programme has its own individual webinar. Once completed, your staff will be fully licensed to deliver that particular WorldHost programme for front-line staff and managers, and purchase participant workbooks, pins and certificates.
The content of these webinars can also be delivered as an in-company programme for your staff - enquire now for more details.
The benefits of training your people to deliver the WorldHost customer service programmes in-house include:
- Reduced costs – you won’t need to pay for external training in future
- Creating a training and customer service culture in your business where colleagues can share their knowledge and experience
- Consistent, excellent training for all your staff
- Formal assessment and quality assurance – all delegates are assessed at the end of the programme, and will get valuable feedback on what they’re doing well, and where they can improve. Only those that meet the WorldHost standard will become officially licensed.
- Making your trainers feel valued by providing CPD and the opportunity to gain a nationally-recognised training licence
Who should take this course?
This programme is aimed at training, personnel and HR specialists, managers, heads of department and anyone responsible for the performance of front-line staff and setting standards within their organisation.
It’s also ideal for independent trainers who would like to add the world-renowned WorldHost customer service training brand to their portfolio.
Please note: To be eligible for this programme, delegates will first need to complete the WorldHost Principles of Customer Service Train the Facilitator programme.
What the course covers:
Each individual webinar gives an overview of the training materials for one of the following programmes:
- Ambassador Workshop
- Customers with Disabilities
- Frontline Management Solutions - Retail
- Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance
- Sales Powered by Service
- Service Across Cultures
- Open programme : £200 plus VAT per trainer, per programme*
- In-company programme : Prices start from £1,000** - enquire for more details
- Course length : One hour per webinar. In-company course length varies.
All prices exclude VAT.
*Delivered by webinar and including facilitator guide, participant workbook, trainer resources, PowerPoint presentation, master trainer follow-up call and your first year's licence. Annual licence fee of £100 per trainer, per programme, from year 2 onwards, or £50 per trainer, per programme if the trainer holds a current Principles of Customer Service licence.
**Price is dependent on the number of programmes included and whether it is delivered via webinar or in person via a master trainer. Enquire now for more details.