Become a WorldHost Recognised Business
WorldHost recognition is the ‘must have’ badge for customer service. It’s a great way to attract new business and get your existing customers to keep coming back – delivering a real boost to your bottom line.
Once you achieve WorldHost recognition standards, we’ll send you an official certificate and stickers to show off in your business and a badge for you to display on your website.
When customers see your WorldHost Recognised Business logo, they will know that you have made an investment in giving them a great experience, and that your staff will give them the attention and service that they deserve.
Benefits of becoming a WorldHost Recognised Business
By becoming a WorldHost Recognised Business you will:
- Be able to display the WorldHost recognition logo to your customers and on your website – you can even purchase a plaque to take pride of place in your business!
- Have your business promoted on our website as one of the best places to visit for a warm welcome
- Create a PR opportunity for your business – let your local media know that you’ve been recognised for great service!
- Develop a culture of excellent service in your business by ensuring all your staff are trained in the art of customer care
- Give your staff the opportunity to achieve a nationally-recognised qualification in customer service, building their motivation and loyalty
- Show your team that you are willing to invest in their development – and a happy team means happy customers!
How to become a WorldHost Recognised Business
You can apply to become a WorldHost Recognised Business once you have trained 50 percent or more of your front-line staff using any of the WorldHost customer service training programmes.
The WorldHost Recognition certificate is valid for two years and can be renewed once you complete a refresher course.
Enquire now to start your WorldHost recognition journey.
Reached your 50 percent target? Apply for your recognition now!
Getting recognised is simple – just fill out the application form and return it to us.
When we confirm that you’ve trained 50 percent or more of your front line staff, we’ll send you your recognition pack and add your business to our website. Then you can start shouting about your brilliant customer service!
*Excludes WorldHost Insights