Travel Apprenticeship Board
Representatives from five organisations have secured a leading role in the future of travel apprenticeships with a seat on the Travel Apprenticeship Board.
The following members, carefully selected for their combined expertise and passion in driving up the quality of apprenticeships, will each will play a significant part in helping to ensure the new apprenticeship standard remains fit for purpose for all businesses across the industry:
- Ben Bouldin, associate vice president and managing director UK & Ireland, Royal Caribbean International
- Emma Metcalf, qualifications delivery manager - talent programmes, Thomas Cook
- Julia Assock, head of learning & development, Reed & Mackay
- Linda Ginger, global head of sales training, STA Travel
- Nicky Duffy, head of operations, Clarity Travel Management
In addition to the five employer members, the board will also include non-voting representatives from ABTA and GTMC.
Membership to the apprenticeship boards runs from February 2017 to February 2019.
Find out more about the role of the Travel Apprenticeship Board and it's members.
Nominations remain open to SME businesses
It is important that the board includes a range of businesses including SMEs. Therefore, in addition to the five employer members, the board will remain open until 14 April 2017 to nominations from SME businesses wishing to secure their role.